Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-moulded to fit. These virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth to create a smile you’ll be proud of.
How it works
- Aligners are changed every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Aligners are removed to eat, brush and floss
- Results usually within 12 months
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of this clear alternative to braces has made it the choice of over half a million people who want beautiful smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you’re having treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
Dr Steven Hinchliffe is our resident provider of the Invisalign clear aligner system, and gained his accreditation in 2006. He has completed many cases in the last six years, and is now an Invisalign Gold Level provider.
Dr Hinchliffe also has accreditation that allows him to provide Invisalign Teen, a system specifically designed for teenagers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting treatment option please contact the practice to arrange your free consultation.