Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-moulded to fit. These virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth to create a smile you’ll be proud of.
How it works
- Aligners are changed every week
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Aligners are removed to eat, brush and floss
- Results usually within 12 months
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of this clear alternative to braces has made it the choice of over half a million people who want beautiful smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you’re having treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors, (£50 Deposit paid at consultation is refunded should you proceed with treatment).
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
Many of our clinicians at the practice are able to offer this exciting treatment option, please call to discuss the right clinician for your case.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting treatment option please contact the practice to arrange your initial consultation.