SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2018
DR. JUSTIN DARBY
BDSc(Hons CI) MDSc(Perio) MRACDS
SPECIALIST IN PERIODONTOLOGY
Although still a relatively new name to British practitioners, Dr. Darby was one of the Southern Hemisphere’s leading authorities in the field of Periodontology before relocating to the UK recently.
His laid-back style belies his ability to disseminate a wealth of information to an audience of General Practitioners and interested Hygienists.
He will address the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease and peri-implantitis in practice.
The morning course will cover:
- Update on Periodontics for 2018.
- Explanation of the new Classification System for diagnosing perio disease.
- Identifying patients who are at risk within our practices.
- Why regular 3-monthly patients can often be at the highest risk.
- Current consensus in periodontal treatment options.
- Does it work? – Identifying successful treatment outcomes.
- Understanding the concept of life-long care.
The afternoon course will cover:
- Dental implants in a periodontally susceptible patient.
- Management of a destructive inflammatory peri-implantitis.
- How implant placement technique, shape and design influences gingivitis.
VENUE: THE DENTAL EDUCATION CENTRE @ THE HOUSTON GROUP OF DENTAL PRACTICES, 137 MILTON ROAD, WESTON-SUPER-MARE, NORTH SOMERSET, BS23 2YG.
COURSE FEE: £199.00
Full Day Course
(6 HOURS OF VERIFIABLE C.P.D.)
Course Fee only £56.50 INCLUDING lunch *
* Offer only applies for Dental Hygienists booking for this particular course – this offer is not extended to any other days or events.