SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018
DR. DAVID HOUSTON
CHIEF JUDGE PRIVATE DENTISTRY AWARDS / DENTAL INDUSTRY AWARDS / EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER PRIVATE DENTISTRY MAGAZINE / FORMER CLINICAL GOVERNANCE LEAD NHS NORTH SOMERSET
As the Joint-Principal of the multiple award-winning Houston Group of dental practices which includes the UK’s largest single-site practice of 33 surgeries, David is well placed to advise on and explain how to create a successful practice in today’s challenging commercial environment.
Drawing on his 27 years in business he will provide candid guidance on everything related to buying a practice, identifying areas for growth and improvement linked to increasing profit and securing new markets.
An afternoon session will address ethical selling of treatment plans and the best methods of staff recruitment in a competitive market.
The morning course will cover:
- Identify the correct practice for you.
- A squat or buy an existing business? (Leasehold or Freehold.)
- Design to suit your target demographic.
- Ancillary markets and diversification.
- Advertising for success.
- Cost-effective growth and expansion.
The afternoon course will cover:
- Selling courses of treatment ethically and successfully.
- Recruitment for success – advertise, interview and contract signing.
VENUE: THE DENTAL EDUCATION CENTRE @ THE HOUSTON GROUP OF DENTAL PRACTICES, 137 MILTON ROAD, WESTON-SUPER-MARE, NORTH SOMERSET, BS23 2YG.
COURSE FEE: £199.00
Full Day Course
(6 HOURS OF VERIFIABLE C.P.D.)